Create a SellerDeck Network Setup File
This tutorial is for the creation of the SellerDeck network setup file. This will assist you in the setup for the Host-it servers, to use the wizard below you simply need to follow these steps.
Note: that this is desiged to work with Actinic Desktop Version 7+ and the new SellerDeck releases of the software.
- In the Network Settings Wizard section below, you will need to enter in your domain name (website address). If you have an SSL certificate for the site then make sure that you use the address that the certificate has been setup for, as an example 'www.yourdomain.tld' is not the same as 'yourdomain.tld' by default most people use 'www.yourdomain.tld' so if you are unsure then this would be the best option for you.
Once you have entered your domain name enter in the FTP details for your site. If you have lost your details then you should reset the FTP password from the hosting panel
When all details have been filled in then, press the 'create setup file' button, this will then prompt you to download a text file which you will need to save to a location on your PC (e.g. mydocument or your desktop).
- Once you have downloaded your network settings file, you'll need to import it into your software and then run the 'refresh website' function, to do this go to your software
- Open your software you and go to your network setting then select import
- When prompted for a file, select the file you have just downloaded and saved and select OK
- Back at the network setting page you should see the settings have changed, select apply and close
- Open the web menu and select refresh website
- Once you have completed the upload you should check the site and make sure it's working as expected.