Open Data Centre Access Request
To raise a data centre access request on our system you will need to login to you Client Portal.
- In your client portal select the Data Centre Services menu and then Data Centre Site Access.
- Once on the Site Access page, you will need to fill in all the options, first you will need to select the Data Centre you want to attend and the equipment.
- You now need to let us know who is attending site select the keyfob holder and then select Add Fob Holder, you can also add in a guest but they must be accompamnied by an existing fob holder, once done you can then select the priority of your access request.
- Fill in the details for the date time and duration for your visit once you have filled in these details let us know the reason along with any other additional information and select Submit Request.
- After this is submitted you will receive a confirmation of the submission. Please also note that you will also receive further confirmation from our support team confirming the booking.