Booking a Delivery or Collection
All deliveries or collections must be booked in before they are sent to site, any packages not correctly booked in may be refused by site security. You can book in a delivery or collection by logging into the client portal and following the below steps.
After this is submitted you will receive a confirmation of the submission. Please also note that you will also receive further confirmation from our support team confirming the booking, it is very important to read this as it will contain contain the reference that should be on the package and the address for delivery.
- In your client portal select the Data Centre Services menu and then Deliveries and Collections.
- Once on the Deliveries and Collections page, please complete the form as required and click submit once complete, notes on each field are included below
- We will need to know the where the delivery or collection is for, please pick the appropriate site, NNDC and MKDC-1 do not accept direct deliveries deliveries are cross shipped internally to these sites, but there may be times this is not appropriate, this will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Is this a delivery or a collection
- Who is the courier for this? If your courier is not listed please pick other and specify this in the additional details section
- How many boxes is the shipment, note if the number does not match we may refuse delivery to avoid incomplete shipments or missing boxes.
- When is the shipment due, not we allow a leeway of 14 days from the date specified to accomodate courier delays etc
- Any notes relevant to this, for collections this may include what is to be collected and where you have agreed for this to be stored until collection.
- If you have any relevant documentation, such as shipping labels, you can upload them as attachments here
- Click here once the above information is completed